Blog Archive

Wednesday 9 May 2012

A pampers cake and a small park

This is a piece of news I forgot to include. Sergei, our conductor at choir, became a father a few weeks back. As a present from the choir one of the girls found this!!!


A Pampers cake - all disposable nappies together with a teddy and other useful toiletries. Different eh!!
  
The other evening I had a bad attack of the fidgets so caught a tram round to Park Dubki which mean Park of the little oaks. I pass it every time I come home from choir and it is at the beginning of one of Phoebe's walks. I found this lovely little wooden church. Like my local church it is a rebuild. Sadly I couldn't go in as it was closed for the evening but I will stop off sometime and go and look inside.




War memorial and Victory Day flags



Ducks

Across the pond

No comments:

Post a Comment